CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thứ Sáu, 26 tháng 9, 2008

Why don't you know ?
I don't think i can like anybody. But you make me can open my heart.
Why? Why? Why?
Why don't you understand?
You never want to talk with me. I really want to talk with you. I to share with you every thing. You are very glacial. Why you like her? Why don't you care about me? I lke you, but what did you do for me??? Just see and turn away.
I want to show you i'm a good person, a perfect person to stand with you. I don't you you like me like i like you. But i want you look at me, smile with me not with her.
I can become you close friend. You can talk with me everything you can't talk with anyone. I can accept to listen you like another girl. I can wish you well with your girlfriend. But i know i can't do that because of you. Because you never want to talk with me. I must pretend that i don't care about you, i don't want to talk with you.
But i can't.
When i see you with her, my heart is broken. You make me hurt.....
Why? Why? Why?
What make me like you???

0 comments: