CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 8, 2008

My life list

  1. Two books I'd like to read :::
    • Dracula because it talks about vampires.
    • P/s I love you because it's very romantic.
  2. Two movies I'd like to see :::
    • My lucky star because it has handsome actors and beautiful actress.
    • Heaven wedding grown because it has handsome actors.
  3. Two people I'd like to meet (alive) :::
    • Leon Jay Williams because he is very handsome.
    • Lee Young Ae because she is very beautiful.
  4. Two people I'd like to meet (died) :::
    • My mother's father because I have never seen him.
    • My father's father because i have never seen him.
  5. Two instrument I'd like to learn how to play :::
    • Piano because it is very interesting.
    • Guitar because it is very interesting.
  6. Two sport I'd like to learn how to play :::
    • Basket ball because it makes you taller
    • Badminton because you can play with your friends.
  7. Two girls I'd like to marry :
  8. Two boys I'd like to marry :::
    • Danson Tang because he is very handsome.
    • Leon Jay Williams because he is very handsome.